Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Inspirational Moments


I found Michelle Rago, a wedding designer out of NYC when I was out and about searching the web and I loved what she did with one wedding in particular. The other ones were a bit to much for me, but to each their own. Interestingly one of the weddings that is featured on his site is from a country club in St. Louis. But in any case, I wanted to share some images because I thought that they were great. I particularly like the bottom right image, a nice way to add a touch to the isle chairs without adding a large floral cost. Easy enough to make ahead of time and provide yourself for the wedding. Also keeping in mind location and using materials that might be found naturally, it is just another way to tie everything together and that's why I love it!

1 comment:

  1. Here you go, Kohli, I'm reading your blog!

    - Stinky :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages