Friday, November 30, 2007

Great Find




I have found the best site ever. Well maybe the best site ever. But I love it, exactly what I was looking for and I did not even know that I was looking for it. Garnish, has all kinds of great little packaging to make all kinds of gifts, and kits and memories. Really the choices are endless. They have even made little kit ideas. They have done and mock up and then given you all of the pieces that you will need to complete it and a list of what you will need to add once you receive the packaging. I think that I am going to use this for welcome baskets for the wedding. But who knows I might also try and make some kits to sell here in Baltimore and see how it goes. At any rate, I highly recommend that you check out this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages