Friday, November 2, 2007

Great custom press in Baltimore

Recently, I have been on the invitation hunt. There is a lot of ugly out there, and trying to find something that has a hand touch and is still elegant has proven to be a bit of a challenge. I did find and fall in love with a press out of New York, of course. However, it is important to JP to try and find a local printer to create our invitations.

While I was out the other day looking for some Russel and Hazel products and I found the greatest little gem in Baltimore. Chelle Paperie has been open for just over a year now and has a very thoughtful selection of office organization goods, stationary, notions and inspirational custom creations. I am really excited to go and work with them on our invitations. And, also like a sign that we should have our invitations printed there, I saw some small note cards printed by the press that I love out of NYC. I purchased one for Curt and Bonnie for their shower, I am really excited about it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages