Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wedding Shoes




As part of my trip to Telluride I places my order for my wedding shoes. The pictures above are from the shop. In the one on the left I am having my foot traces, and then measured in four different places to make sure that we get an great fit. On the right I am sitting with, or really he is sitting with me, the owners dog, my father took quite a liking to him until his allergies started to kick in. I can't wait to get them, my parents thought that was the most excited that I have gotten about the wedding planning so far...

4 comments:

  1. I can't pull up the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry, I don't know what to do to fix it. It is working ok for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kohli, I love your blog! Oh my goodness! I'm enjoying everything so much...I also loved the recommended blogs (can the maple sugar girl be my new bf?). So exciting!!! -Faymi

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome! pics fixed - iiiiii looovvvvveeee it! so much fun, again - your blog is super terrificoooooo!!!! xoxox, Tracy and Ollie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages