Sunday, February 10, 2008

Gifts They Can Use

Trying to try and find good, useful thank you gifts for your bridal party can be fairly challenging. If you are looking for tacky, ugly, or useless you are lucky because there are endless possibilities out there for your friends and loved ones. However, I am not looking for any of these qualities in what I choose to thank my friends with. In addition, I think that a lot of people try to give gifts that are a remembrance of their wedding, while that is fine, it really needs to be thought out. Do your friends really want items with your names on them, or your wedding date? Probably not. You can choose jewelry, but make sure that it fits their personality and not yours. And I think that is the key point in trying to choose a gift, make sure that it is for the receiver, and not for the giver.
photo from Cherry Tee


While I was cleaning up old bookmarks on my computer I came across Cherry Tee, a great little tee shirt company that only makes high quality, well fitting, beautifully colored tees. There are a few style to choose from, but nothing fancy, no screen printing, no logos, just great simple cotton standbys. I think one of the best things that company has done is reached out from selling the single tee, to selling them in sample sets, gift sets and tee's of the month options. Wouldn't it be nice to be in your friends wedding and for the next year, the first week of every month, receive a great new cotton shit! What a great way to say thank you over and over, and give your friends something that they might actually wear or look at more than once. So check it out, I promise that you will not be disappointed.

1 comment:

  1. yes! tee-lightful. i vote for the raineer patches variety. this is melissa, by the way. love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Pages